Saturday, May 8, 2010

Open Water Swimming is Awesome

I woke up at 6:30 and looked outside excited for our first open water swim. It was dark and raining. I went out side to put my bike in my truck for the ride after and i could see my breathe...

I got to the lake and we put on our wetsuits. (I REALLY need to run more.) Swimming with a wetsuit is so awesome. Each stroke with your arm moves you so much

We did our workout then i stayed longer and swam more with Coach Bob, (he is starting a open swim swim lesson soon so i'll keep you posted). We swam across Glen Lake 6 times.

When i was in Florida last week I tried really swimming in the ocean and the waves and current made it very difficult and with no one to really keep and eye on me made it dangerous. So i just played there instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment